Since coming to the College of Charleston Christian been teaching a range of topical courses in Metaphysics, Philosophy of Mind, 20th Century Continental Philosophy, Philosophy of Religion, and Eastern Philosophy. He also team teaches the Colloquium in Western Civilization for the Honors College.
- Consciousness, Intentionality, and Cognition (Spring 2009); check out the course blog.
- 20th Century Continental Philosophy (Spring 2007)
- Metaphysics (Fall 2006, 2009)
- Philosophy of Religion (Spring 2006, 2008)
- Eastern Philosophy (Spring 2006; Fall 2007, 2008; Fall 2012)
- Mind, Body, Spirit - an interdiciplinary course team-taught with Lee Irwin (Religious Studies) and Moore Quinn (Anthropology) (Spring 2010)
- Hermeneutics: Interpreting Across Boundaries (Fall 2005)
Besides teaching regular classes, Christian also supervises independent studies and bachelor's essays.